Welcome to our Website
2 November - 2 December 2013
9M6XRO, JH3PRR, W6SZN, ZL1GO and ZL3CW are setting up a DXPedition to American Samoa under the Special Events Station Callsign N8A especially for the CQWW CW contest but with extended precontest activity intended to make KH8 widely available.
* Operations on HF 10-160m
* Significant effort on 160 meters
* Focus on EU for the high bands
* CW will be the primary mode with some SSB and RTTY possible
* Location will be well south of Pago Pago to limit mountain low angle blockage
The plan is to operate:
- 12 to 22 November using W8A
- CQ WW CW Contest M/2 using N8A
- 27 November to 2 December using 5W8A
Please also click here for latest news.
DXCC Most Wanted List