The wedding attire worn by women traditionally was as diverse as the cultures and religions that comprise India. Red or green were the colors normally associated with brides where red symbolized auspiciousness and green was worn to represent fertility. The styles have changed over the years and instead of the traditional sari, many wear designer outfits are being worn with heavy embroidery and colored embellishments stitched onto the materials. Bridal jewelry sets are worn to match each outfit. Brides look resplendent in their Indian bridal wear though all the jewelry worn is not necessarily pure gold.
It is important to take into consideration ones figure when selecting the type of wedding attire. The traditional saree hides a lot of flaws and women look beautiful when they drape them and wear matching jewelry. Anarkalis, ghararas, or Lehengas with different styles of choli are worn with square or low necklines to enhance the brides figure and make her look stunning on her wedding day. Glamorous jewelry is selected to enhance the costume which includes bangles, armlets, necklace sets, finger rings, bracelets and accessories for the hair. Matching shoes, slippers and clutch purses complete the ensemble.
Special designers are given the order to create unique Indian bridal wear and measurements are taken to ensure that the costume fits the bride correctly. Most often, heavy material such as brocade or velvet is selected and heavy embroidery and embellishments are selected with care. This may include silk thread, beads or crystals which are introduced in the fabric to highlight the neckline or back. These types of outfits are expensive as they ensure that no two costumes look alike.
Silk and different shades of crepe silk are popular choices as these fabrics look expensive when combined with brocade, silk and gold zari and so on. The traditional fashion has now been modernized aesthetically to enable the bride to look her best in glamorous clothes and jewelry. Bridal jewelry sets are available offline as well as online. Many jewelers cater to bridal sets and each one looks different from the other.
The internet is a great place to source out different styles and designs. A bride may wear bangles and bracelets that surrounds her wrists. She may wear an expensive gold belt studded with precious stones. Gold is traditionally favored over other metals for a bride. Right from the top of her head to her toes, she wears gold ornaments that are intricately designed on her wedding day. The jewelry worn used to signify the wealth of the family in earlier days. Today a lot of faux jewelry is also worn along with authentic gold and diamonds to enable the bride to look resplendent on her wedding day.
Every bride wishes to look gorgeous and plans for months ahead on her wedding trousseau and matching jewelry. These items can be sourced online from reliable stores that sell various types of necklace sets with matching earrings and other ornaments that will complete the bridal ensemble.
Semi-precious stones are naturally made for us by Mother Nature and they have been a part of mans culture for centuries and for 100s of years in the making in unique handmade semi-precious jewellery designs and as well as making these beautiful adornments they have been used for their mystical properties that some people believe these natural stones to have.
There is not a culture or civilisation from anywhere around the world at any time that have not but some spiritual value behind these beautiful stones. They have always been thought to be able to help with connecting with the divine and spiritual world and many of these lovely semi-precious stones have been thought to possess healing properties. This is why you will see that all the different cultures will have their own favourite piece of semi-precious jewellery that they believe will have healing or protective powers and in years gone by earrings, pendants, jewellery sets, bracelets and amulets were worn set with these natural stones were not worn as adornments but were worn for protection.
If you want to make beads and pendants to make your unique pieces of semi-precious jewellery you may find it a difficult and delicate process. If it is a bead that you want to make then you will have to through drill so that they can be used to create your unique jewellery designs. These beads that you would like to create are natural materials and because of this there can be a lot of internal pressure so it is advisable not to try and make beads that are smaller than half a centimetre.
If you want to make your own beads at home to create your own unique semi-precious jewellery you will need certain tools and you may decide to purchase stones that are already polished as the colour of these natural stones will be deeper and there will be a smoother finish with the stone. That does not mean to say that unpolished stones will not work in your unique jewellery designs and some of these can be stunning unusual and individual designs.
If you are to drill your own beads then you will need a workbench and a vice that has been securely fitted. The vice is to hold your stone still and in place and this is the most important thing. There should be no chance that your stone will move when you are drilling it. Also you do not want the vice to scratch or mark you beautiful natural stone so it is a good idea to place some soft cloth or padding around the stone so it will not mark. When coming to create your piece of semi-precious jewellery with these beads you do want them to be perfect.
You will need a light cordless drill with a drill bit of around 1/16 and before you start work on your pieces of semi-precious stones you need to take some time to practise on something like a piece of hard plastic. You will need to have a steady hand and work slowly and do not add pressure as this will only lead to the bead cracking.
When you have your collection of these finished natural stone beads you will be able to put them all together to create your own individual semi-precious jewellery designs. You will be able to create bracelets, jewellery necklaces, earrings and jewellery sets from these beautiful natural stone beads and create unique and original designs that no one else will have.
Families may love to engage in family photography in order to preserve precious memories in digital copy or in print. For those businessmen who love to specialize in such a kind of photography, the field promises a lot of excitement and fun as well as great potentials for revenue and a door to a variety of even higher-level kinds of photography endeavors.
The family photography’s revenue potential, as well as the possibility of entering into broader fields of photography through this door, actually roots from the specific artistic styles which can be effectively used with family photos. Some of these artistic photography styles are thus described below.
1. Newborn photography. Most likely, the very first kind of family photo a household can be featured in is that which pictures the couple and their firstborn child. Newborn photography is thus a package which appeals best to young families, as well as to extended families featuring the very first grandchildren. The photographer can then take advantage of the customer loyalty of those families who would like to preserve the first photos of every newborn baby.
2. Action photography. Middle-aged families usually love to have their grade school and high school children depicted in action. Common set-ups include a family running along the shoreline or swimming and just having fun with the waves. Other family adventures such as biking, trekking, mountain climbing and sports playing can be great subjects as well.
3. Art photography. Although mostly concentrating on non-living subjects, art photography can also be an extension to the work of capturing family photos. Family members can then be made as fine artistic subjects along with a scenic spot or a piece of furniture.
4. Portrait photography. This type is usually more mature in characteristic. Fathers and mothers would love seeing their grown-up children’s formal portraits in the living room, especially those that depict academic success or professional achievement. Portrait photography limits the photographer to having a single human subject. If one whole family desires to have portraits for each of the members, the photographer thus benefits in revenue even just from the quantity standpoint.
5. Wedding photography. When kids have grown up to full-blown ages, making them mature enough for marriage, the parents will have to pass the legacy on and allow wedding photographers to capture the real-life drama of the wedding day. With a new couple united, the family photographer is again offered the prospect of having new clients that may then run on the family photography cycle again.
If you’ve taken beautiful boudoir photos of your girlfriend, wife or of your friends and you’re thinking you might want to start a business as a glamour photographer, there are three things you should keep in mind as you consider opening one or even a string of boudoir photography studios.
1) Many amateur photographers have great luck and end up with some wonderful photographs because fortune, timing, the light and the photography gods smiled on them as they took the shot. A few — or several — dozen great photos do not make a professional photographer.
A professional glamour photographer knows his or her equipment intimately. A professional photographer knows how to get the perfect shot no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the challenges. The photographer also knows there always will be challenges. Only experience and time can provide the skill and flexibility to overcome those inevitable challenges so that the photo shoot yields great images regardless of the circumstances.
2) Going back for a moment to the fact that those who operate boudoir photography studios know their equipment exceptionally well is the fact that you’re going to need to purchase a lot more photography equipment than you currently own. Yet many aspiring glamour photographers make the mistake of buying too much equipment. You need enough equipment to use as backup when your main units don’t work or are potentially unavailable. Purchase more than that and you’re wasting valuable monetary resources that you could use for other important business expenses, such as advertising and promotion.
3) Finally, many amateur glamour photographers make the mistake of not treating their photography business like a business. That is, they don’t research their target market, they don’t charge competitive prices, they don’t set their business up as a legal entity, and they don’t separate their business finances from their personal finances.
Instead, you should visit with an accountant and an attorney to set up business accounts and to register your company as a legitimate business. Speak with an accountant or CPA well-versed in business taxation issues. You also should visit with your insurance agent about liability insurance for your business as a glamour photographer. Your insurance costs will vary depending on whether you set up your studio in your home or in a storefront/office building.
Many amateur photographers think about starting a photography business because they love taking photos. But you must remember that taking photos for fun is very different from taking them as an owner of boudoir photography studios. Take care of priorities before you hang out your shingle; you’ll be glad you did.
In todays world, everyone is fascinated about unique, stylish, and designer ornaments. Each and every woman wishes to wear elegant and trendy jewellery when going out to special event as well even every day. Be it artificial or precious jewellery, it is loved and worn by womenfolk of all age groups. Unlike before, today even men love to wear trendy adornments on special occasions. These days, classy and designer jewelries are precious to everyone, be it women or men. However, jewelry is loved more by the womenfolk as compared to the menfolk.
It is always said that wear matching jewellery with your outfit and you will definitely notice a great change in your personality as well as an easy way to enhance your looks. There is a huge variety of jewellery from which you can choose from and instantly add charm to your looks. Basically, jewelry is a form of personal adornment, including rings, brooches, chains, earrings, necklaces, anklets, pendants, bangles, bracelets, and many more. The ornaments may be made from different materials, but precious stone, precious metals, pearls, beads and shells have been widely used by a majority of the fashion-forward people.
Depending on the culture and society jewellery supposed to consider as a status symbol, for its material assets, its designs, or for meaningful symbols. At the present time, traditional and contemporary jewelry in gold, dull gold, white gold, platinum, diamonds, pearls and many other precious stones are loved and worn by most of the people around the world. Today, there is jewelry to adorn nearly each and every part of the body, from hair accessories to toe rings; all are available for the jewel fans. Wedding jewelry is also very famous in India, each and every girl wishes to wear an exclusive ornament on her wedding day, she wants to look like a queen of the country. That is why, they all search for the traditional and elite designs to wear on the most awaited and special day of her life.
With the concept of jewellery purchasing has also changed, more and more people are logging into an online jewellery shop in order to check and purchase designer from jewelry leading brands. You will amazed to know, but today, there is wide range of latest mens jewellery also available at online jewellery stores, including bracelets, rings, chains and the list goes on. They showcase jewellery with latest designs from top brands that you cant afford to miss. The online jewellery shop offer leading brands such as Ddamas, Gili, Infinity, Lazreena, Sheetal Jewellery, Karrat 22, Taraash, Amaira, Xcite, Prystal, Peora, Lucera, Stupid Cupid, and more. Online shopping is cost-effective, simple, and easy. Most of the online stores have incorporated various customers-centric practices for the online shoppers, just to have their online shopping experience richer than ever.